The Business Intelligence market is undergoing drastic changes, and this company is at the forefront of it. Through Data Storytelling, they ...
The Business Intelligence market is undergoing drastic changes, and this company is at the forefront of it. Through Data Storytelling, they can bridge the gap between data experts and average people so that everyone can make well informed decisions based on data.
They're seeking a motivated, passionate Engineer/Data Scientist to join their team as a Software Engineer Tech Lead - Machine Learning. This role will give you ownership over a large portion of our code base so you can work hand in hand with other teams to improve analysis and content of our stories.
The ideal candidate would consider themselves an expert with Python or equivalent tech. You would also want your next role to let you grow and learn as both a software and data engineer.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Strong experience with Python/Django or equivalent technology
- Approaches problems with an analytical and problem solving mindset
- Experience building and deploying Machine Learning solutions using statistical languages
- Experienced with the Data Science stack (Tensorflow, Keras, etc.)
- Desire to grow and learn new skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
What You Will Be Doing
- BS in Computer Science, or related field
- Experience with Unix/Linux Systems
- Experience in an AWS environment
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary, up to $160,000/year DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 401(k) with match
- Insurance benefits
- Paid time off
- Flexible time zones
- Fully remote
- Equity options
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future #LI-3596
- provided by Dice