A financial company that originally began in the NYC area has expanded their operations to the West Coast, specifically Irv...
A financial company that originally began in the NYC area has expanded their operations to the West Coast, specifically Irvine, CA. They're looking for a Mid-level Machine Learning Engineer. The company itself helps to provide personalized financial services and options to small businesses. They have created a unique technology platform that is also offered to clients along with their notable customer service.
The candidate must have at least 2 years of experience in Machine Learning/Data Engineering. You will be an integral part of the team while working closely with the Director of Analytics as well as other members of the team. This candidate must be local to the Orange County area and unfortunately cannot provide sponsorship at this time.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors degree in Statistics/Analytics/Computer Science or related field
- A minimum of 2 years of experience
- Local to OC/LA area
- Most experience writing production/deployment code using R/Python
- Develop deep learning models
What You Will Be Doing
- Experience in classification, detection, segmentation
- More than 2+ years of experience
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future - provided by Dice