An analytics based professional services company located in NYC is looking to bring on a Senior Machine Learning Engineer for a large scale,...
An analytics based professional services company located in NYC is looking to bring on a Senior Machine Learning Engineer for a large scale, end to end project! 100% remote!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Christine McNamara
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $130,000 - $150,000 per year
A bit about us:
A global organization dedicated to partnering with companies across multiple industries is looking to expand their data and analytics team by bringing on a Machine Learning Engineer. The role will involve working for one of their most prestigious clients and will have a heavy emphasis on Tensorflow and Kubernetes. If you are someone who is passionate about MLOps and wants to see their contributions being used first hand, be sure to submit a resume!
This is a 100% remote position, however it's preferred to have someone within commutable distance to NYC.
Why join us?
- Competitive base salaries
- Annual performance bonuses
- 401k with company match
- Work from home flexibility
- Generous PTO and paid sick leave
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Training and career development
- Design & build data pipelines and production level ML infrastructure, using tools such as TFX, Kubernetes, Kubeflow Pipelines, TensorFlow
- Work with data engineering teams to iterate upon the pipelines that feed the data science models
- Deploy ML models under the constraints of scalability, correctness and maintainability.
- Work with large big data sources, focusing on efficient data creation and feature engineering
- Drive work on creating a state of the art codebase and machine learning lifecycle infrastructure
- Contribute to the team through mentorship, technical methods, improvements in how we work
- Masters or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or) math heavy degrees from top-tier universities with strong record of achievement
- Deep knowledge of statistical methods and machine learning with special emphasis on deep learning algorithms.
- 3+ Years of experience in algorithms, machine learning, data science (or) statistics
- Experience solving problems using Machine Learning Frameworks(e.g. PyTorch, TensorFlow)
- Experience with Big Query; Comfortable with writing complex SQL queries for data retrieval & transformation
- Proficient in Python / Pyspark.
- Prior experience in management consulting and/or analytics based consulting is a plus
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button. - provided by Dice