The Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning (AI / ML) Engineer will be responsible for building Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning,...
The Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning (AI / ML) Engineer will be responsible for building Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Data Science Products and Solution for Change Healthcare. We're looking for engineers with a passion for Artificial Intelligence to help drive a new generation of data and machine learning enabled services and products to impact healthcare.
You will enjoy working with a highly talented and diverse team of data scientists and engineers specializing in deep learning, active learning, and classical machine learning on one of the richest data sets in US healthcare. You'll be equipped with nearly limitless cloud compute resources and be expected to deliver business impact through implementation of a large pipeline of AI models.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Python, have experience working with large data sets, and have experience in building and deploying data-driven solutions. You are focused on results, a self-starter, able to put the team-first, and have demonstrated success in using data science to develop and deploy solutions with a focus on impact.
• Provide technical leadership and implementation for Software Engineering projects supporting our AI and machine learning goals
• Modifies, implements, tests, and supports all product related technology and functionality, including software infrastructure in an AWS hosted environment
• Demonstrates strong drive to learn and advocate for development best practices (TDD, code reviews, continuous integration, etc.)
• Communicates proactively and effectively with team members and other product stakeholders in a highly Agile environment
• Self-starter that will take tasks and accomplish them with little oversight according to timelines and budgets agreed upon with business and technology stakeholders
• You have 5+ years' experience working on applications of machine learning with strong to expert ability in Python as a primary language
• Experience building automated processes that are supportable, monitored, and enterprise-scale
• Extensive experience building Chatbots, Voicebots and NLP processing
• Experience working with and integrating services from popular ML packages such as Keras, TensorFlow, XGBoost, SciKit Learn
• Above average capabilities with cloud computing techniques or tools such as S3, EC2, EMR, SageMaker, ECS, Lambda, IAM
• SQL design and development skills
Additional Knowledge & Skills:
• Spark or Pyspark experience preferred
• Experience building/consuming REST web services
• Demonstrated initiative with learning new technologies
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at and the supplemental information at .
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare's Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information .
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.