We need your expertise to expand the AI services we offer our clients. This is your opportunity to get in on the ground floor as we grow SEP...
We need your expertise to expand the AI services we offer our clients. This is your opportunity to get in on the ground floor as we grow SEP's AI practice.
SEP has an immediate opening for a software engineer with a focus in Artificial Intelligence (eg Machine Learning, Machine Vision, or Natural Language Processing, etc.). Since 1988, we've been helping companies build great software products across a wide variety of domains: life science, medical, aerospace, finance, heavy machinery, and more. In 2019, we started investigating how AI can be applied to the worlds of our existing clients, and have been building experiments with several of them, delving deeper into how AI can be applied to multiple domains.
AI has direct and indirect applications to the business needs of our clients. In order to help our customers more effectively, we are growing our Artificial Intelligence team.
Your role within the AI practice
- Help customers understand how AI can address their needs
- Advise them on potential costs and impact
- Collaborate with the customer to set objectives and requirements
- Mentor your SEP teammates on applying AI to engineering problems
- Join a cross-functional team where you will help build AI components and the software products that they enable.
What makes SEP different
- Opportunity to get in early and shape direction of
- Variety on every axis ... tools, technologies, market sectors, methodologies
- Apply AI to real-world applications, not just theoretical use cases
- Flexible, reasonable work schedules
- Extensive opportunities to learn and develop yourself
- A community of friendly, talented, and effective peers
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Can effectively communicate technical ideas to individuals with widely varying technical backgrounds
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- Prefer Master's Degree, or equivalent industry experience in your AI specialty