Looking for a data centric role that offers you the opportunity to truly own your projects from end to end with access to large amount of da...
Looking for a data centric role that offers you the opportunity to truly own your projects from end to end with access to large amount of data sets?
A Fortune 500 company in the Loop is urgently looking to bring on someone to join their R&D Innovation team to work on a variety of new projects. This role will be heavy research to conception/production and see your work contribute to the company as a whole.
The ideal individual is someone who feels confident wearing multiple hats. If you are looking for a stable role that also offers the opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies and large amounts of historical and incoming data sets from consumers!
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3-7 years of professional machine learning software experience
- Strong Python experience
- Machine Learning algorithm deployment
- Tableau or other visualization experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving skills
What You Will Be Doing
- Experience deploying your models
- AWS or other cloud services
- Startup mentality; ability to wear multiple hats
- Deep Learning (Tensorflow, PyTorch, Caffe)
- Experience researching and working on proof of concept projects
- Masters Degree (Electrical engineering, Chemical engineering, or other engineering focused degree)
- 40% Python
- 30% Spark
- 30% Machine Learning
- 40% Data Engineering
- 40% Data science
- 20% R&D
- Competitive Pay: Up to $60-90/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3-6 Months prior to converting to full time if interested
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible work schedule
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
NO C2C or Visa Sponsorship available at this time.
#LI-BG1 - provided by Dice