Builds & maintains machine learning and big data production pipelines to support advanced analytics, data science, and AI/ML so...
Builds & maintains machine learning and big data production pipelines to support advanced analytics, data science, and AI/ML solutions. Collaborates closely with data and ML scientists to define data for the design, development, and deployment of new solutions that support strategic business priorities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
- Develops software that processes, stores and serves data and machine learning models for use by others.
- Develops data structures and pipelines to organize, collect and standardize data that helps generate insights and intelligence to support business needs.
- Writes ETL (Extract / Transform / Load) or ELT processes, designs data stores and develops tools for real-time and offline analytic processing on premise or on cloud infrastructure.
- Develops data and ML pipelines that are scalable, repeatable and secure
- Troubleshoots software and processes for data consistency and integrity. Integrates data from a variety of sources, assuring that they adhere to data quality and accessibility standards.
- Effectively resolves problems and roadblocks as they occur
- Interacts with internal and external peers and/or managers to exchange semi-complex information related to assigned activities.
We are a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy, touching millions of lives every day through dispensing and distributing medicines, and through its convenient retail locations, digital platforms and health and beauty products. The company has more than 100 years of trusted healthcare heritage and innovation in community pharmacy and pharmaceutical wholesaling.
WBA is one of the world's largest purchasers of prescription drugs and many other health and well-being products. The company's size, scale and expertise will help position us to expand the supply of, and address the rising cost of, prescription drugs in the U.S. and worldwide.Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree and at least 2 years of experience in machine learning, software engineering, or data engineering OR a Graduate Degree in a technical discipline
- Experience programming in at least one of the following: Python, C, C++, Spark, Scala, and/or Java
- Experience establishing and maintaining key relationships with internal (peers, business partners and leadership) and external (business community, clients and vendors) within a matrix organization to ensure quality standards for service.
- Experience diagnosing, isolating, and resolving complex business issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems.
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Azure Databricks
- Logging, Metrics and Dashboarding