Who are we?
CitiusTech is a leader in HealthCare innovation. We work with over 120 medical technology, provider, payer and life sciences co...
Who are we?
CitiusTech is a leader in HealthCare innovation. We work with over 120 medical technology, provider, payer and life sciences companies across the US. We are rated among top 100 Best Companies to Work For 8 years in a row and consistently achieved the highest NPS in the Industry.
The Data Science team at CitiusTech is helping many of our clients transform customer experience, improve health outcomes and achieve business excellence through the power of AI/ML. As a team, we are focused on Deep Work in AI / ML as well as building a culture of openness and respect for each other.
Why work for us?
We are a rapidly growing multi-disciplinary team providing AI/ML modeling, implementation and consulting services across the entire spectrum of healthcare Data Science needs. We help customers harness the true potential of AI/Ml at scale, transforming their digital experience through sustained innovation.
- AI/ML, cloud, Data Science , Python, R, CAIP, DLVM, Big Query, NLP notebook, Python notebook services, R Notebook services, Data exploration services, Data visualizations, Tableau, Terraform , TensorFlow
- Hands-on Cloud experience.
- Experience configuring networking and/or IAM permissions and/or working directly with a networking team
- Experience with deploying models in a production environment, notably a HIPAA or HITRUST environment
- Experience with Cloud AI Platform (CAIP) job development and deploying models with customized pre-processing pipelines and prediction routines
- Experience optimizing ML/AI/Deep Learning models
- Working knowledge on Google Cloud, especially end-to-end machine learning with TensorFlow on GCP, Smart analytics & AI on GCP, Terraform, CAIP, DLVM, Big Query, NLP notebook, Python notebook services, R Notebook services, Data exploration services, Data visualizations, Tableau, RStudio, Speech to text, Text to speech services, IAM permissions configurations etc.
- Experience evaluating and presenting costs($) and tradeoffs of various ML options
- Self-starter with the ability to appropriately prioritize and plan complex work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills, demonstrating outside-the-box problem solving skills, results oriented.
- Team player with experience in leading and collaborating cross-team to ensure successful delivery of solution.
- Work with customers to troubleshoot their technical issues and questions
- Excellent communication skills - should be able to explain the technical aspects to the business people and relevant stakeholders
Powered by JazzHR