We're working with a market leader in electronic health records (EHR) bases studies. Partnered with world class biotechnology and pharmaceut...
We're working with a market leader in electronic health records (EHR) bases studies. Partnered with world class biotechnology and pharmaceutical firms, their platform runs real world evidence studies for regulatory and reimbursement purposes.
Utilizing data science and AI, this company is looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to take ownership of the full machine learning life-cycle, from data cleaning and pre-processing, to deploying state-of-the-art models into production.
- Verify data quality, supervise the data and find available datasets
- Train models and tuning their hyperparameters
- Define pre-processing and validation strategies
- Builds, refine and productionize machine learning models
- Present model outcomes
Big Cloud is acting as a vendor to this position which is a direct hire.
- Bachelors or above in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or other related field
- Expertise with Python and basic libraries for machine learning (pandas and scikit-learn)
- Expertise with deep learning frameworks
- Proficiency with scripting or other techniques for rapid data transformation and cleanup
- Expertise in visualizing and manipulating big unstructured datasets
- Experience with cloud-based machine learning resources (AWS)