Our mission is to bring the power of AI to healthcare to improve patient treatment, drug development, and healthcare systems for better heal...
Our mission is to bring the power of AI to healthcare to improve patient treatment, drug development, and healthcare systems for better healthcare outcomes. We believe that the future of healthcare and the future of AI and machine learning are deeply interconnected, with healthcare delivery evolving towards precision medicine: An individual's care and treatment will be uniquely tailored to that patient's history and situation.
Our team is looking for a Machine Learning System Engineer to help build the high-performance data processing and state-of-the-art ML services that power our AI-driven healthcare platform. You will work in a highly collaborative, global environment of data scientists, machine learning engineers, domain experts and business leaders focused on delivering AI-driven healthcare solutions that have the potential to fundamentally alter how healthcare is thought about and delivered globally.
- Prototype and scalably integrate state-of-the-art ML and AI technologies into our AI-driven healthcare platform.
- Design and build features for accelerating ML development workflows in the platform, integrating ML best practices at every step.
- Building flexible, and user-friendly infrastructure to power the ML needs of our data scientists and healthcare partners.
- Bring an entrepreneurial mindset, openness, transparency, and collegiality to your everyday work.
- 3+ years of professional experience with machine learning, or 1+ years of professional experience with machine learning with an advanced degree in computer science or other relevant field.
- Experience developing enterprise software products for machine learning and data science applications.
- Experience building and maintaining large scale, production data pipelines for machine learning applications.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and strong technical communication skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are a new startup, currently in stealth mode. However, please reach out to us with a CV and a note on why you are interested, and we will be happy to share more information with you. We are backed by one of the most innovative biopharma companies to launch in the past decade, with a unique business model, one that is revolutionizing the way drugs are developed and brought to market.
We are located in the Kendall Square/MIT area of Cambridge, one of the major hubs of global innovation in healthcare technologies.