Piper Companies is seeking a Machine Learning Engineer to join a rapidly growing, well established financial company in Raleigh, NC. The ide...
Piper Companies is seeking a Machine Learning Engineer to join a rapidly growing, well established financial company in Raleigh, NC. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of previous experience implementing Big Data solutions within the data analytics space.
Responsibilities of the Machine Learning Engineer include:
• Build and maintain large scale Machine Learning Infrastructure and pipelines
• Contribute to building sophisticated analytics, machine learning platform and tools to enable both prediction and optimization mode development
• Extend existing Machine Learning Platform and frameworks for scaling model training and deployment
• Work closely with various business and engineering teams to drive the integration of model outputs
Requirements of the Machine Learning Engineer include:
• 5+ years of previous experience implementing Big Data solutions within the data analytics space
• 1+ years of experience in developing Machine Learning Infrastructure and Machine Learning Operations within the Cloud (AWS preferred)
• Experience with Object Oriented Programming (Java, Scala, Python), Unix scripting or related programming languages and exposure to Python's Machine Learning ecosystem (Numpy, Panda, Sklearn, tensorflow etc..)
• Experience building data pipelines using tools like Apache Spark or other distributed data processing frameworks
• Strong experience with ETL
• Experience with CI/CD tools
• Very strong communication skills.
Compensation for the Machine Learning Engineer:
• Salary Range: $120,000-$150,000/Annually + bonus
• Opportunity to work in an exciting environment with an employee focus mentality
• Industry leading benefits including 7% 401K match, Profit Sharing, Health, Dental, Vision, and strong vacation package
• No relocation assistance available
• No 3 rd party candidates
Keywords: Big Data, Machine Learning, AWS, ETL, Cloud, Data Pipeline, ML, Python, Java, Unix, Scala, Agile, CI/CD, Jenkins, Agile, NoSQL, Apache, Apache Spark, API, GIT, Engineer - provided by Dice