Immediate need for a talented Machine Learning Engineer that brings experience in Python and NLP. These are ongoing 1-2 year+ contract oppor...
Immediate need for a talented Machine Learning Engineer that brings experience in Python and NLP. These are ongoing 1-2 year+ contract opportunities located in Rockville, MD (can be fully remote). If interested, please respond with the most current version of your resume. For information on similar positions, please refer to the website below or simply request this info when sending replying with your resume.
Key Responsibilities: Machine Learning Engineer
1-2 year+ contract (ongoing, rolling contract, can be converted)
Rockville, MD (can be remote even post-COVID)
Machine Learning Engineer with a Big Data Engineering background
- python or Scala
• Hands-on team member for AI/Client modeling, prototyping and executing proof-of-concepts using mathematical techniques and the latest advances in the Client/AI field
• Evaluate latest software packages, open source libraries, development environments etc.
• Responsible for analyzing, collecting, preparing data
• Analyze business requirements and generate technical specifications to design Client/AI application components and services
• Work in close partnership with the business analysts and product managers in all phases of the development life cycle
• Ensure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
• Develop and execute unit tests
• Participate in system QA testing, provide UAT support
• Support deployments and production testing
• Provide production support, troubleshooting and user support
• Will work under the supervision of senior developers
• Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
• Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner
- Demonstrated proficiency in multiple programming languages with a strong foundation in a statistical platform such as Python, R, SAS or MATLAB
- 0-2 years' work experience
- Experience in building models in platforms such as Keras, TensorFlow
- Hands on experience with database tools (e.g., Oracle, SQL)
- Hands-on development experience through work, college projects, internships
- Demonstrated commitment to learning about AI/Client through own initiatives, training courses, college curriculum, projects/competitions.
- Experience working with AWS cloud is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, statistics or related field is required
61 Broadway Suite 1702
New York, NY 10006
View all of our open job requirements on our home page under *Job Search*. If you know any IT Professionals who are looking for new job opportunities, please pass along my contact information!
DIVERSANT ( diversant.com ) is one of the largest minority-owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation's leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANTprovides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
- provided by Dice