Our industry-leading client is looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to build and maintain large-scale ML infrastructure and ML pipelines....
Our industry-leading client is looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to build and maintain large-scale ML infrastructure and ML pipelines.
We can facilitate w2 and corp-to-corp consultants. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Requirements of the Machine Learning Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in a technology related field
- At least 5 years of experience implementing big data solutions
- At least 1 year of experience developing Machine Learning infrastructure in AWS (or equivalent cloud technology)
- Experience in object-oriented programming (Java, Scala, Python), Unix scripting or related programming languages
- Exposure to some of Python's ML ecosystem: Numpy, Panda, Sklearn, Tensorflow, etc.
- Experience building data pipelines to build and evaluate ML models
- Experience using tools like Apache Spark or other distributed data processing frameworks
- Data movement (ETL/ELT), messaging/streaming, relational and NoSQL databases, API and in-memory technologies
- Strong knowledge of developing highly scalable distributed systems using open source technologies
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins), version control (Git), orchestration/DAGs tools (Airflow, Luigi)
- Solid experience in Agile methodologies (Kanban and Scrum)
- Cloud experience (AWS preferred)
Keywords: Machine Learning Engineer, Software Engineer, ML, AWS
Job ID: 352217 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!