Truveta is a new company, led by our vision - Saving Lives with Data. Our mission is to drive innovation in patient care and development of ...
Truveta is a new company, led by our vision - Saving Lives with Data. Our mission is to drive innovation in patient care and development of new therapies. We are driven by staunchly held principles - we are in service to patients and their best possible outcomes, patient privacy is paramount, and scientific integrity is essential.
Our team is a special combination of software, health and big data experience. We are committed to progress and building a great team.
Who We Need
Truveta is rapidly building a talented and diverse team to tackle complex health and technical challenges. We are seeking candidates inspired by the opportunity to apply data in the development of real-world health solutions. Beyond core capabilities, we are seeking problem solvers, passionate and collaborative teammates, and those willing to roll up their sleeves while making a difference.
If you are interested in the opportunity to pursue purposeful work, join a mission-driven team, and build a rewarding career while having fun, Truveta may be the perfect fit for you.
Are you drawn to solving hard problems rooted in data? We are looking for data scientists and data engineers who enjoy discovering hidden patterns buried in unruly piles of information and then streamlining the process to make it easy for all that follow. Join a diverse and inclusive team of bright engineers and scientists who are keen to collaborate with you, share their insights and learn from each other.
A DS/ML Engineer Will Need
- Expertise in working with a broad range of health data types.
- Knowledge of privacy-enforcing mechanisms, predictive analytics, bioinformatics are certainly relevant for this role.
- Familiarity with big data techniques, statistical and machine learning techniques, and associated cloud tooling (eg. SQL, Spark, Snowflake, TensorFlow) or the ability to quickly pick these up
- Ability to create repeatable, scalable processes with orchestration; quality checks is key to success
- Ability to collaborate and communicate on concepts and shared outcomes with partners and fellow employees
- Strict adherence to Truveta principles in support of ethical innovation
- Willingness to commit to ongoing training on key topics like privacy, ethics, and security
- Bachelors or Graduate degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics or Applied Math is preferred.
- 2+ years experience in data engineering tools using Python, R, Scala, Java in the public cloud.
- Familiarity with information retrieval patterns as they pertain to data warehouses and cloud storage.
- Familiarity with machine learning and statistical inference technologies and ability to stay abreast of technical trends and scientific research.
Be a part of building something special. Now is the perfect time to join Truveta. We have strong, established leadership with decades of success. We are well-funded. We are building a culture that prioritizes people and their passions across personal, professional and everything in between. Join us as we build an amazing company together.We Offer
- Interesting and meaningful work for every career stage
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits with strong medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- 401K plan
- Professional development for continuous learning
- Work/life autonomy via flexible work hours and flexible paid time off
- Generous parental leave
- Regular team activities (virtual and in-person as soon as we are able)
Truveta is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.