* Applications Development Technology Lead Analyst
* The Applications Development Technology Lead Analyst is a senior leve...
- Applications Development Technology Lead Analyst
- The Applications Development Technology Lead Analyst is a senior level position responsible for establishing and implementing new or revised application systems and programs in coordination with the Technology team.
- The overall objective of this role is to lead applications systems analysis and programming activities.
- Working in an innovative team, mostly within the domain of Machine or Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Distributed Computing:
- Partner with multiple management teams to ensure appropriate integration of functions to meet goals as well as identify and define necessary system enhancements to deploy new products and process improvements
- Resolve variety of high impact problems or projects through in-depth evaluation of complex business processes, system processes, and industry standards
- Provide expertise in area and advanced knowledge of applications programming and ensure application design adheres to the overall architecture blueprint
- Utilize advanced knowledge of system flow and develop standards for coding, testing, debugging, and implementation
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of how areas of business, such as architecture and infrastructure, integrate to accomplish business goals
- Provide in-depth analysis with interpretive thinking to define issues and develop innovative solutions
- Serve as advisor or coach to mid-level developers and analysts, allocating work as necessary
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding client, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Experiment/design/develop solutions using new/emerging technologies.
- Consult on architecture and design, bootstrap, and/or implement strategic projects for client Private Bank.
- Architect, implement, and/or validate integrations with 3rd party applications
- Enormous sense of ownership
- 5 to 10 years of professional experience
- Bachelor's degree (in science, computers, information technology or engineering).
- Programming experience in one or more application or systems languages: Haskell, Scala, C/C++, Java, Python, R etc.
- Background in functional programming.
- Haskell, Scala, Clojure, F#, Ocaml, Erlang, Clojure/Lisp/Scheme.
- Distributed Systems Design experience, clear understanding of distributed systems concepts and principles.
- Strong understanding of Database concepts and performance related optimizations.
- Willing to learn new languages/methodologies/concepts.
- Experience working with business partners and engineers to gather, understand, and bridge definitions and requirements.
- Commitment to writing understandable, maintainable, and reusable software.
- Innate desire to deliver and a strong sense of accountability for one's work.
Skills considered a plus:
- Haskell experience.
- Background in Machine Learning projects.
- Experience working with Apache Spark Ecosystem of Tools (Spark/Hadoop/Hive).
- Experience with TensorFlow
- Experience with stream processing software, like Apache Kafka.
- Familiarity with software development on Kubernetes, OpenShift.
- Strong understanding of different storage architectures and their appropriate application.