The role is part of a team that is responsible for building novel and impactful set of ML-driven solutions, using ML tech...
The role is part of a team that is responsible for building novel and impactful set of ML-driven solutions, using ML techniques for targeting models, natural language (NLP), supervised, unsupervised, and reinforcement learning across the enterprise and will help evolve the firm's data science capability. Must be proficient with Python, Cloud Computing platforms, deep learning technologies,
- Undergraduate degree in Analytics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Sciences, Statistics or related analytical field of study or equivalent combination of training and experience. Graduate degree preferred.
- Minimum of five years related work experience in advanced analytical/ML roles.
- Experience with ML algorithms and methods, including supervised, unsupervised, NLP, reinforcement learning, statistical learning (parametric and non-parametric), deep learning, concepts of modern ML tools and cloud computing.
- Must have advanced Python, AWS, or Google Cloud, or Azure experience
- Proven knowledge of machine learning frameworks: Pytorch, Keras, Tensorflow, Scikit-Learn, Caffe/Caffe2, MXNet
- Proficiency with data pipelines, real-time data processing, data warehousing, NoSQL
- Strong business stakeholder management with a track record in applying advanced analytic solutions to solve real world business problems.
Keywords: data science; advanced analytics; machine learning, artificial intelligence; predictive modeling
Please send resumes to Jim Geiger