Lucd is a growing Enterprise AI software company that is passionate about democratizing AI. We are building our team to solve the biggest ch...
Lucd is a growing Enterprise AI software company that is passionate about democratizing AI. We are building our team to solve the biggest challenges which are slowing the adoption of artificial intelligence for government and industry across the globe.
- We are 100% remote
- We operate on flexible workdays with a goal-based culture
- We provide quality compensation packages
- We offer generous stock options to our team
As an ML Data Engineer, you will be responsible for the continued development of the Lucd platform's ML data processing capabilities. Job Requirements:
- Architecting and implementing large-scale distributed data transformation components and services for supporting applications and workflows such as AI experimentation and training, and visual analytics. There is an emphasis on using GPU-enabled capabilities.
- Contributing to AI workflow governance solutions, especially regarding data quality and provenance.
- Contributing to AI model production management and monitoring solutions for various types of platforms (e.g., enterprise APIs, embedded devices).
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field of study.
- Strong understanding of the overall AI development workflow.
- Strong Python and C-based language development skills.
- Working knowledge of Linux systems.
- 2+ years of professional experience working on machine learning and data engineering on large-scale datasets.
- 2+ years of experience working with text and image data.
- 2+ years of experience with using programming frameworks for distributed computation and data processing (e.g., Dask, Spark, RAPIDS).
- 2+ years of experience developing AI models and workflows with leading enterprise-grade frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, XGBoost, Scikit-Learn, and MXNet.
- M.S. or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related field of study, with a concentration in AI or data science
- Solid understanding of scalable (enterprise) software architectures, including Kubernetes and application monitoring
- 1+ years of experience with open-source data search and storage systems such as Elasticsearch and/or Apache Accumulo
- 1+ years of experience with workflow management frameworks (e.g., Apache Airflow, Kubeflow)
- 1+ years of experience with AI model and/or data bias detection and mitigation, and other related "AI ethics" topics
- 2+ years of experience with AI model deployment and monitoring for enterprise (or similar) applications
- Build and integrate data from various resources and manage big data