Our client is looking for a Lead Architect Conversational AI to join their expanding and effective workforce based in Santa Clara, CA. As a ...
Our client is looking for a Lead Architect Conversational AI to join their expanding and effective workforce based in Santa Clara, CA. As a Lead Architect, one shall be responsible to architect components of next generation consumer platforms that facilitate various functionaries (e-commerce to OTT media, gaming). One shall also be responsible to support business functionalities in such diverse areas in a common platform that requires to be highly flexible, scalable, and resilient.
Qualifications and Requirements :
- Responsible for being a hands-on architect and lead/guide a team of solution architects/engineers (data/integration/mobile development/infrastructure) to build a new consumer platform and associated tools to run operations smoothly.
- Evaluate third-party products and make build/buy decisions for some parts of the solution.
- Build a trusted advisory relationship with Architects, engineering leads and C-level and help in technology decisions and to resolve technology blockers. Also make recommendations on integration strategies and enterprise architecture decisions.
- Oversee adherence of the team to platform design principles and architectural tenets.
- Should have 10+ years of experience in engineering or technology innovation and lead engineering teams.
- Must have experience in providing integration architecture, architecture best practices on cloud and deploying apps on different platforms like Web, TV, Wearables.
- Technologically experienced in large scale distribution systems, analytics and visualization and AI/Machine Learning.
- Domain experience in over-the-top media services/retail/e-commerce/gaming/consumer apps.
Techaxis is a US-based firm that specializes in discovering, engaging, and placing top talent globally, for full-time or contract positions in leadership and mid to senior-level positions for companies in the technology, healthcare, energy, and education space.
Equal Opportunities Employers:
Our clients provide equal opportunities to all its employees and all qualified applicants for employment, without regard to their race, caste, religion, color, ancestry, marital status, sex, age, nationality, disability, and veteran status. Employees of our clients are treated with dignity and in accordance with their policy to maintain a work environment free of sexual harassment, whether physical, verbal, or psychological. Employee policies and practices are administered in a manner that would ensure that in all matters equal opportunity is provided to those eligible and the decisions are merit-based.