This Seed Funded AI startup works with some of the largest enterprises in the world helping them answer the hardest customer questions they ...
This Seed Funded AI startup works with some of the largest enterprises in the world helping them answer the hardest customer questions they are currently facing. By connecting billions of data points across 250+ tools (calendar, email, Slack, CRM, internal tools), companies can now understand insights that were previously anecdotal or at times non-existent. Their product provides a 360 degree view of accounts, processes and systems, allowing companies to identify underserved customers and high value processes at scale to drive repeatable success outcomes - i.e., increase productivity, reduce churn.
About the Role:
As the Head of Customer Success you will define, build and manage how this company interacts with all of their customers. You'll play a key role in cultivating relationships with executive stakeholders, executing on expansion opportunities that drive meaningful revenue growth for the company, and ensuring successful renewals. You'll also build and define our Account Management playbook, collaborating with sales, marketing, and product to drive success at every stage of the customer journey.
- Excellent enterprise customer relationship management skills with the ability to manage complex organizations and executive relationships with a partnership-oriented mindset.
- Track record of successfully executing against significant revenue targets involving large and complex customers.
- Ability to lead and communicate cross-functionally with sales, marketing, product, and other departments.
- Thrives in an environment without a set playbook and is excited to build an account management program from scratch.
- Drive meaningful revenue growth across their existing customer base as they scale rapidly.
- Develop and execute a compelling strategy that drives success for their customers over the long term.
- Become a key customer partner, developing relationships with executives of their most strategic customers.
- Build data-backed measurable KPIs for all account management and success activities.
- 10+ years experience in enterprise SaaS account management and customer success.
- 5+ years building and leading account management and customer success teams.
- Demonstrated experience in a "land and expand" B2B sales playbook.
- Ability to hit the ground running and adapt quickly.
- Entrepreneurial mentality. Think company first, then team, then self.
- Bonus: If you have previous AI or BI experience
- $210,000 Base Salary
- $350,000 OTE
- 1% Equity