Our client provides a suite of artificial intelligence solutions that assist dental professionals in identifying potential issues earlier an...
Our client provides a suite of artificial intelligence solutions that assist dental professionals in identifying potential issues earlier and with higher precision. They measure dozens of dental pathologies, restorative features, and natural anatomy to provide the basis of a range of robust insights for anyone from clinicians to insurers to use. The client's mission is to elevate the efficiency, accuracy, and consistency of dental healthcare.
The client is actively seeking a fullstack engineer to join their tea. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of professional experience using react and node. You will be familiar with AWS Lambdas, API Gateway, and SQS. A bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field is a plus, but not required. This is a full-time remote position, offering up to $145k based on experience.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ Years of Experience React and Node
- 2+ Years of Experience with AWS
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to Collaborate on a Team
- Familiarity with Healthcare/HIPPA Compliance
What You Will Be Doing
- Design, develop, and maintain new features in several of the client's applications.
- Interface with the product team to design and build new applications.
- Interface with the machine learning team to enforce data collection requirements.
- Work with engineering to improve and maintain a rapidly growing datastore.
- Competitive Pay: Up to $145k
- Fully Remote
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Flexible Hours
- Stock Options
- Ongoing Learning and Development
- Talented, Energetic Teammates
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis - provided by Dice