At Neural Magic we are redefining what was previously thought possible with deep learning. Based on decades of parallel computing research a...
At Neural Magic we are redefining what was previously thought possible with deep learning. Based on decades of parallel computing research at MIT, Neural Magic has developed deep learning model sparsification tools and a CPU inference engine.
Our solution helps data scientists and ML engineers sparsify and quantize deep learning models to minimize footprint and run on CPUs at GPU speeds. Please look through our GitHub repos to get a feel of what we are about, and if still interested, apply to join our team.
We are looking for a full stack software engineer to work closely with our Product and Machine Learning teams to develop ML integrations, model servers / endpoints, and frontend UIs on top of our cutting-edge software. As a full stack engineer you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. Additionally you will be part of a cross-functional, Agile team that is responsible for the full software development cycle. If you're a self starting engineer whose interested in the machine learning field we'd like to meet you!
- Work with machine learning and development teams along with product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Proven experience as a full stack engineer or similar role
- Knowledge of multiple back-end languages and serving technologies (e.g. Python and Flask or Django; java and Spring technologies; etc)
- Knowledge of container and scaling solutions (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, ECS)
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. SQL, Elasticsearch), web servers, and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field