ReviveMed is an MIT spinout, artificial intelligence (AI)-driven drug discovery platform by uniquely leveraging data form small...
ReviveMed is an MIT spinout, artificial intelligence (AI)-driven drug discovery platform by uniquely leveraging data form small molecules or metabolites in the human body. Located in the heart of biotech innovation in Cambridge, ReviveMed uniquely overcomes the difficulties of identifying a large set of metabolites for each patient, based on technology that our team developed at MIT and published in Nature Methods. Our AI platform further combines the data from small molecules with other molecular data, and translates these data into novel therapeutic insights for drug discovery. Currently, ReviveMed is collaborating with tier-one pharmaceutical companies and pursuing internal drug discovery, initially focused on metabolic diseases, including non-alcoholic fatty liver.
We are an award-winning enthusiastic team, passionate about innovative, data-driven approaches to bring the right therapeutics for the right patients, and ultimately save millions of lives.
We are looking for an exceptional data science software engineer to join our team. We have a fast-paced, high-performance, and result-oriented culture. The preferred candidate will bring relevant experience, entrepreneurial drive, and a passion for advancing our vision.
- PhD or MS degree in Computer Science or related fields; 2-5 years of work experience preferred, but we will consider strong candidates with less experience
- Demonstrated experiences of applying deep learning techniques such as ConvNet, VAEs, GANs, and reinforcement learning in drug discovery and development problems is required
- Extensive experience with Unix/Linux, Python and ML packages such as Scikit-Learn, TensorFlow, PyTorch, and/or Kera
- Strong analytical, oral, and writing skills
- Self-motivated, highly disciplined, and passionate about saving lives with every line of code
Why you should join ReviveMed
- An opportunity to learn about the applications of advanced artificial intelligence algorithms to drug discovery and development from the beginning
- Involvement in critical partnerships projects with pharmaceutical clients
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth as our company expands
- Competitive compensation, health insurance, as well as share options
- Making an impact on the world with every line of code
- Seniority Level
- Mid-Senior level
- Employment Type
- Job Functions