One of the top growing software product companies in Orange County is growing their efforts in the data engineering space, and hiring a seni...
One of the top growing software product companies in Orange County is growing their efforts in the data engineering space, and hiring a senior Data Scientist with a background in financial companies to build new deep learning and NLP models for a brand new internal application. This application with automatically categorize consumer data for insights, analysis and better product offerings.
The ideal data scientist has a strong business acumen in the financial or healthcare space, has built algorithms, worked with common and newer DS models and techniques, and is passionate about growing their career in a big data environment, working with real time and historical consumer data.
Required Skills & Experience
- Masters' and/or Ph D in Computer Science, Math, Statistics or comparable.
- Strong knowledge and production experience with Python, including but not limited to:
- Experience with Spark
- At least 1 year experience with NLP (natural language processing)
- Experience with Deep Learning: Keras/Tensorflow or PyTorch
- Strong fundamental knowledge of extracting and automating insights on financial/healthcare data
- Excellent communication skills with technical and non technical individuals
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Great work/life balance & PTO
- 401(k) match
- Medical Benefit coverage
- provided by Dice