This healthcare service provider HQ'ed in Irvine is seeking a Deep Learning/ Machine learning engineer for innovating imaging machine learni...
This healthcare service provider HQ'ed in Irvine is seeking a Deep Learning/ Machine learning engineer for innovating imaging machine learning projects. This application continues to revolutionize the way medical professionals treat and diagnose patients based on scans, and the way data .
The ideal candidate will be an expert with Python, Tensorflow, with extensive image or video recognition and processing experience. You will be tasked with generating new insights for hospital executives in this ever-developing medical imaging and patient data application. Required Skills & Experience:
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5+ Years of experience with python for data manipulation/ analytics
- Machine Learning frameworks such as: scikit learn, keras
- Image and/or video applications applied to deep learning techniques
- Relational and dimensional database structures, theories, principles, and practices as it applies to business strategy and goals
- SQL knowledge
- Must have a M.S. degree+ in Mathematics, Data Science, Computer Science, or related fields
- PhD degree in computer science or other technically related fields
- AWS Redshift
- Critical thinking skills
- You have excellent communication
You will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive Salary: Up to $155k annually, DOE
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Pre-taxed commuter benefits
- provided by Dice