Our San Carlos based client has created the next generation of checkout-free technology for brick-and-mortar retailers. They're on a mission...
Our San Carlos based client has created the next generation of checkout-free technology for brick-and-mortar retailers. They're on a mission to leverage ML, CV, sensor fusion to create frictionless checkout experiences. With the pandemic, their proof or concept is needed more now than ever to reduce contact and ensure health and safety. Their founding engineers hail from Amazon, apple, SRI, and VMWare and have raised over $20 million in funding from some of the most well-know VC's. They are looking for a Depp learning for CV engineer to join their production team to take the research team's proof of concepts and bring it to life.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2 years of production experience
- Experience with implementing and optimizing ML models
- Strong with C++ and Python
- Familiar with Object detection, gesture recognition, action recognition etc.
What You Will Be Doing
- Side projects that sure deep interest in the field
- Working knowledge of Bayesian state estimation and geometric computer vision
- SQL experience
- CPU/TPU/GPU working knowledge
- Docker, kubernetes, AWS familiarity
- 80% coding into production
- 20% Optimization of models
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit when applicable
- Flexibility to work out of any office location when applicable
- Cutting edge product that you can actually explain to friends and family
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
#LI-BG1 - provided by Dice