ACS Solutions has an immediate need for a Deep Learning/Computer Vision Engineer with experience in the Telecom Industry. This is a 12+ mont...
ACS Solutions has an immediate need for a Deep Learning/Computer Vision Engineer with experience in the Telecom Industry. This is a 12+ months contract opportunity (with long-term potential) and is located in Irving, TX. Our client is a leading Telecom company.
Please review the job description below:
- The candidate will join a small, agile group of computer vision engineers and provide expertise related to real-time object detection and segmentation to support a variety of cutting-edge Augmented Reality applications.
- The candidate will be doing research, prototype and survey different DL networks/algorithms that are the current state-of-art and model optimization techniques (e.g., compression, quantization).
- The candidate will also be required to develop and contribute to the implementation of various computer vision related applications as needed.
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- 5+ years experience with development and implementation of computer vision or deep learning algorithms.
- Significant, demonstrable experience with state-of-the-art deep learning networks in
o Real-time Object Detection techniques for 2D/3D objects,
o Semantic/Instance segmentation,
o Hand gesture recognition,
o Human pose estimation,
o Training dataset design, augmentation, and validation,
o Classification/Segmentation performance metrics.
- Experience in working with large data sets and developing ML infrastructure pipelines.
- Strong experience in Neural network optimization (pruning, quantization and compression).
- Strong experience with python, C++, and OpenCV required.
- Strong expertise with DL frameworks like TensorFlow, Pytorch, Mxnet, Onnx etc.
- Strong expertise with software development lifecycle - coding, debugging, optimization, testing, integration
- Experience with DL inference accelerator toolkits like TVM, Openvino, TensorRT, PlaidML (optional)
B.S/M.S in Computer Science or equivalent college degree.
If it creates an interest for you, please email me the latest copy of your resume, through this posting.
Thanks and regards,
ABOUT ACS Solutions.
ACS Solutions is a global provider of information technology solutions, talent solutions and workforce management services. Our Industry vertical based domain expertise, passion for innovation, combined with the power of technologies in cognitive sciences, cloud computing, data sciences, product engineering, robotic process automation, machine learning, and block chain, helps clients envision, build and run their businesses more efficiently. Headquartered in the US, ACS Solutions has grown to over $1.2 BN.
ACS Solutions is a Certified MBE by the Georgia National Minority Supplier Development Council.
ACS solutions has multiple subsidiaries, each focused on the unique area of business:
- Analysts international Corporation (Staff Augmentation Services)
- The Ascent Services Group Inc. (Life Sciences Talent Solutions)
- HireGenics, (Payrolling, IC Compliance, & MSP Services)
- DATA Inc. (Information Technology- staffing)
Recent Awards and Recognitions:
- 6th largest IT staffing firm in the US. (Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) 2019)
- Largest Minority IT Staffing Firm in the US. (SIA 2019)
- ClearlyRated® 2020 Best of Staffing award winner for providing remarkable service quality to our clients. This is our ninth consecutive win.
IT and Industry certifications:
- Microsoft Gold Partner: Application Development, Cloud Platform, Data Analytics, Data Center, DevOps, Data Platform
- AWS Managed Services Partner
- Google Cloud Partner
- ISO 27001:2013 Certified for Data Security
- ISTQB Gold Partner
- ISMS (ISO 27001:2017)
- SOC2 Type II Compliant
- provided by Dice