Cardinal Intellectual Property is actively seeking Data Scientist/Machine Learning Engineer to join our dynamic and fast-growing technology ...
Cardinal Intellectual Property is actively seeking Data Scientist/Machine Learning Engineer to join our dynamic and fast-growing technology team. This is an excellent opportunity for an Engineer who wants to work with cutting edge technologies and to be a crucial part of building the next generation of our applications by integrating machine learning to speed up the business process. This is a cross-technology opportunity which involves machine learning model invention and application, with the goal of assisting lawyers, researchers, and field specialists in retrieving relevant data quickly and accurately. Your role will be to critically analyze new methods and technologies and apply them to scalable, enterprise-ready code responsible for processing large-scale image search requests in new and intelligent ways.
- Research and implement new image search models and improvements to existing ones using big data to solve real-world problems.
- Collaborate and contribute with other engineers to facilitate creation of novel architectures.
- Building scalable, enterprise grade implementations using Python and other technologies executing in a multi-server cloud context
- Analyzing data form(architecture), storage, transfer, and representation to improve performance for clients and users.
- Work directly with PMs POs, DB engineers, DevOps, engineers, and others, as necessary.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- 3+ years using Python
- Experience with OpenCV or other computer vision libraries
- Experience with Computer Vision such as Image Recognition, Segmentation, Classification
- Hand-on experience with classical Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Understanding of denormalized database structures and retrieval methods e.g., SQL)
- Experience with NumPy/TensorFlow/torch/pandas
- Experience with Flask
- Experience with Docker is a plus
- Experience with Spark is a plus
- Experience with Azure is a plus
- Ph.D. or MS in Computer Science or a related field
- 3+ years' experience in machine learning
- Hands-on experience in developing deep learning solutions
- Experience with search algorithms/models
Company Benefits for Full Time employees:
- Insurance Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, V-Life).
- Paid Time Off including Paid Sick time off.
- Paid Company Holidays.
- Retirement Plan-401(K) & ROTH; contributions from Company to retirement plan is in the form of profit sharing.
Cardinal Intellectual Property, Inc. is a global leader in patent and trademark service, and a provider of software services for intellectual property management. As a leader in the patent research industry, Cardinal IP has been contracted by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office to conduct their PCT searches and prepare the preliminary opinions across all subject categories. Our technology solutions for intellectual property management include Invention Disclosure Processing, Docketing, and Competitive Monitoring. Our technology platforms incorporate rigorous security and data protection standards, and we maintain confidentiality using the same diligence and procedures as a law firm. Cardinal Intellectual Property, Inc. provides equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants for employment. No person will be discriminated against in employment because of race, religion, color, sex, gender, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, sexual orientation, military status, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or local statute or ordinance.
- provided by Dice