Atlas Research is looking for a Data Scientist to help customers unlock the mysteries hidden in data. Atlas is looking for you to use your s...
Atlas Research is looking for a Data Scientist to help customers unlock the mysteries hidden in data. Atlas is looking for you to use your skills to further medical research, improve delivery of care to fellow citizens, along with other use cases across our Federal Government clients. You will be working with large data sets combing structured and unstructured data to find new discoveries. Help build a data science team in a small and growing firm.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and apply the latest innovations in machine learning, artificial intelligence, and related technologies.
- Lead and support research and development efforts to explore the applicability of emerging machine learning and artificial intelligence methods to address client challenges and identify and prioritize emerging methods and challenges for original research or proof of concepts.
- Lead and support efforts to identify, shape, capture, and deliver data science, machine learning, and artificial intelligence contracts for clients.
- Work with clients to build analytic strategies, technology roadmaps, implementation plans, and research initiatives
- Help identify, recruit, lead, and develop a world-class team of data scientists, data engineers, machine learning engineers, and artificial intelligence specialists.
- 5+ years of experience with machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, Natural Language Processing,etc.) and algorithms for addressing a variety of problems
- 5+ years of experience with leading or managing delivery teams, projects, development efforts, research efforts, or similar
- 3+ years of experience with programming, including in machine learning frameworks (TensorFLow, PyTorch), python, Spark
- Experience with distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, MySQL
- Experience with business development, client or customer relationship management, proposal development, or similar, including grant application
- Experience with developing effective delivery or research teams, including recruiting, hiring, mentoring, coaching, and managing team members
- Ability to effectively communicate results to both technical and non-technical audiences, including presenting to senior executives, industry conferences, technical seminars, meet-ups, or similar
- BA or BS degree in Statistics, Machine Learning, Mathematics, CS, Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or Operations Research
- Ability to work in the US indefinitely without sponsorship
- Ability to obtain a US security clearance if needed
- MS degree in Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or related field preferred; PhD degree a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Powered by JazzHR