Neural Magic is an early stage software company pioneering a new way for organizations to run deep learning applications without specialized...
Neural Magic is an early stage software company pioneering a new way for organizations to run deep learning applications without specialized hardware accelerators. Based on decades of parallel computing research at MIT, Neural Magic has developed deep learning model sparsification tools and a CPU inference engine.
Our solution helps data scientists and ML engineers sparsify and quantize deep learning models to minimize footprint and run on CPUs at GPU speeds. Please look through our GitHub repos to get a feel of what we are about.
As a Deep Learning Solutions Engineer at Neural Magic, you will be at the center of delivering technical value to our customers. Working as part of our sales team, you will be responsible for managing the technical aspects of the sales cycle, delivering solutions that align customer's needs with our technology.
Qualified candidates will use their engineering and customer engagement skills to lead technical evaluations, create developer-focused content, build deployment tests, run benchmarks, and deliver dynamic demos that spark the imagination of potential customers. You'll engage with customers in both pre and post sales capacities to scope solutions, assist with implementations, and address obstacles that might hinder success.
This role is hands-on and requires a combination of technical know-how, a solutions mindset, and the ability to adapt to changing customer conditions. We are seeking an individual excited to work with state-of-the-art deep learning models and help customers scale their deep learning applications in production. If you are someone who wants to contribute to solving challenging technical problems at the forefront of deep learning, this is the role for you.
Founded by an award-winning team of computer scientists out of MIT, Neural Magic is a venture-backed company headquartered in Davis Square, Somerville, MA.
Collaborate with sales and engineering to
- Assist sales in qualifying opportunities from a technical perspective
- Prototype and deliver deep learning models and demos in a wide range of deployment environments
- Work closely with our product and machine learning teams to provide input into customer requirements
- Benchmark Neural Magic software and models
- Work closely with customers to deploy their neural network models using industry leading frameworks and Neural Magic software
- Support the design and implementation of solutions for our customers
- Be a trusted advisor and partner, providing analysis of deep learning approaches, helping to define and conduct pilot tests
- Deep understanding and experience in the field of deep learning, computer vision, and related technologies
- Experience developing deep learning models in real-world environments and integrating DL into large scale production applications
- Proficient with TensorFlow, PyTorch, and other deep learning frameworks
- Ability to learn quickly, maintain a positive attitude, and to hold yourself accountable for our customer's success.
- Ability to approach solutions from a customer perspective, establish connections between requirements, solutions and success criteria.
- Excellent communication skills, especially written and presentation skills with the ability to tailor technical information for different audiences.
- 3+ years of professional software experience in the areas of developing and deploying enterprise customer solutions
- Technical degree required; Computer Science or Math background highly desired