Do you like to design cool stuff in a creative environment? We do. If you're passionate about AI and human behavior detection, love problem ...
Do you like to design cool stuff in a creative environment? We do. If you're passionate about AI and human behavior detection, love problem solving, and like getting in on the ground floor, we need your help to make all kinds of cool stuff!
Indyme is the world's leading provider of customer engagement and theft prevention solutions to the fun and dynamic retail industry. Indyme systems are used by seven of the top ten U.S. retailers with more than 30,000 systems installed worldwide.
Indyme is building an AI team to detect a range of good and bad shopper behaviors in a retail environment. As the company's principal AI engineer, you will be responsible for architecting and developing Indyme's next generation of AI based solutions. This is a rapidly emerging technology in the retail space and the opportunities to leverage AI's capabilities are endless. You will have responsibility for platform and tool selection, model development, testing and refinement.
The essential duties/responsibilities for this position are:
- Laying the foundation for Indyme's AI product portfolio
- Selection of processing platforms and development tools
- Building video analytics models to detect human behaviors
- Work with camera vendors to identify built-in AI capabilities Indyme can leverage
- Enable gesture recognition to enable touchless activation of various devices
- Work with AI solution vendors to optimize the design for cost and extensibility
- Prepare technical documentation, manage version controls from prototyping through production;
- Work with other resources to transfer products to production;
- Assist in special projects as defined by the management