We are looking to build out our team with an enthusiastic senior automation engineer for our Nara Logics Synaptic Intelligence platform. Thi...
We are looking to build out our team with an enthusiastic senior automation engineer for our Nara Logics Synaptic Intelligence platform. This job will give anyone who wants to contribute to building out our QA and Continuous Integration/Deployment (CI/CD) Automation frameworks a chance to hone their engineering and automation skills while learning about the latest and greatest in the artificial intelligence space. Our platform- a novel, general-purpose AI platform that is deployed in on-premises and all cloud environments - provides recommendations and decision support across a variety of information classes and customer verticals. It uses advanced techniques in neural networks and machine learning. The platform learns, optimizes, and provides real-time interaction for recommendations and relations, along with dynamic analytics for understanding connections.
So if you want to…
this job is for you!
- build out QA and deployment automation that supports on-premises and all cloud providers
- work across the entire software development process from QA through deployment
- be exposed to a wide-variety of customer business problems and platforms
- get some experience in the up and coming AI and neuroscience spaces
- We are a small, close team. You need to be positive, self-motivated and self-managed.
- Our customers are large enterprises. You need to have the skills required for developing a production-grade, high-profile, highly scalable platform.
- This is an intelligence platform, and you've got to be smarter than it. Problem solving skills (troubleshooting, critical thinking, etc.) are a must.
- Work directly with our engineering and devOps teams to identify automation opportunities
- Develop, design, and configure systems that automate or software development processes
- Create QA automation frameworks for engineers to help with automated unit and UI testing
- Design and execute QA tests using scripts that automatically test functionality
- Help manage and improve our Continuous Integration and Deployment framework
- Proficient in automation and deployment frameworks a must
- Experience with AWS, SQL, Jenkins and Docker a plus
- Familiarity with unit/functional testing, Agile methodologies, Git and Jira a plus
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science, mathematics, or a related discipline
There are many benefits to working at Nara Logics. Here are some of the most popular
- Health and Dental insurance
- 401K program
- Fitness center stipend
- Dog friendly environment
- Open vacation