Our client is hiring a Machine Learning Engineer in Austin, TX, or willing to relocate to Austin, TX towards the end of 2021 when they re-op...
Our client is hiring a Machine Learning Engineer in Austin, TX, or willing to relocate to Austin, TX towards the end of 2021 when they re-open their office. We are looking outside TX, and even outside the United States to find the very best person we can find and are willing to transfer/sponsor a Visa (H1B or other) for the right candidate. Our client is looking for Machine Learning Engineers that have graduated with a Bachelors in Computer Science from a top university. If this is you and you are eager to stretch the boundaries of your Machine Learning experience, we invite you to apply.
Our team of experienced engineers has deep industry experience in search/information retrieval. We are collaborative while also being self-sufficient enough to turn any idea into a business win. You will help with everything from data ETLs to modeling to model serving to test reporting. This unique opportunity will expose you to deep insights into the technology and the business. On a day-to-day basis, expect roughly 20% of your time to be on the serving/inference layer, 20% data science modeling, and the rest will be around data cleansing, ETL, and analytics.
- New or recent graduate with a Bachelors's Degree or higher in Computer Science from a top university.
- A clear passion for technology.
- Computer programming work experience.
- Exposure to data science, machine learning, or data engineering.
- Willing to relocate to Austin, TX by the end of 2021 and work in an office environment.
What you will have the opportunity to work with:
- Big Data processing - Apache Spark is the key to our data pipelines that create our insights. Understanding SQL is a must in this environment. For maximum performance, we utilize Scala.
- Search technologies - our Lucene/Solr inverse index powers billions of our queries every month.
- High-performance web services - our microservices scale with Java technologies while providing sub-millisecond response times.
- Machine learning - our latest wins have come from ML technologies like gradient boosted trees (XGBoost, MML Spark) and deep learning (TensorFlow, Keras). Python is the preferred language here.
- Highly competitive salary
- Stock Options
- Company-paid re-location
- Company-paid gym membership
- Comprehensive, company-paid health, vision, and dental insurance premiums for you and your dependents
- 401(k) retirement plan with 3% employer contribution
- Paid company holidays & Unlimited PTO
- Awesome company events
- provided by Dice