This position is a full-time engineering position at the Tube-Launch and Expendables (TEX) Division of DZYNE Technologie...
This position is a full-time engineering position at the Tube-Launch and Expendables (TEX) Division of DZYNE Technologies, Incorporated. The Flight Engineering team focuses on the development, integration, testing, and operation of intelligent Unmanned Air Systems (UAS) and their subsystems. This team has the responsibility to plan, simulate, coordinate, execute, analyze, and document ground and flight test efforts, and to communicate and implement necessary improvements to the system and its operational procedures. During flight operations, the AI systems flight engineering team is responsible for safe, effective remote operation of the system, and for overall mission success. This includes but is not limited to the roles of Aerial Vehicle Operator (AVO), Ground Station Operator (GSO), and Artificial Intelligence Operator (AIO).
The engineer must quickly understand new concepts, and employ knowledge of aircraft, navigation and control, and Artificial Intelligence to advance team efforts. The AI Systems flight engineering team works to rapidly analyze and troubleshoot complex problems, and then simulate and implement solutions related to the UAS platforms and their supporting hardware and software systems. This position serves as an integral part of the rest of the TEX division team and interfaces directly with the customer, and subcontractors with respect to integration, testing, and operation efforts.
- Performs the planning, simulation, coordination, execution, analysis, and documentation of testing efforts related to the development and operation of the UAS platforms and their subsystems.
- Coordinates with manufacturing and design teams to validate hardware changes to the platforms, and to implement procedural changes to work instructions, system setup, and acceptance tests.
: Minimum two (2) years of full-time relevant experience including.
- Experience with UAV AI flight systems.
- Experience setting up systems to utilize and train artificial intelligent systems.
- Experience with design, integration, testing, and/or operation of complex systems.
- Direct experience with DOD and OGA customers and military bases.
- Experience in a military or aerospace environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Active FAA Part 107 License.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
Familiar with DoD testing facilities and operations:
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience developing Artificial intelligent unmanned UAV's
- Experience with integration, testing, and/or operation of Unmanned Air Systems
- Prior service in the US military
- Active FAA Class II Physical
- Maintains and operates HIL and SIL packages to validate software and firmware changes
- Maintains and executes procedures related to the systems' operations, including but not limited to technical manuals, operation manuals, and training packages
- Creates and executes testing strategies, procedures, and evaluation criteria to mitigate risk and to address system requirements
- Coordinates with test sites, safety boards, program leadership and other technical experts to organize test events.
- A Bachelor's degree and two (2) years of relevant full-time experience with UAV's and Artificial Intelligent systems.
Security Clearance Prerequisites:
- This position is subject to both inside and outside environmental conditions.
- This position may require the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
DZYNE Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. DZYNE Technologies complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which our company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
- US Citizenship Required
- Must be eligible for a DOD Security Clearance
- Must be willing to travel 10% - 40%
- Must be willing to travel overseas
Powered by JazzHR