Location: The IKE AI Team Engineering Team in our Colorado office at 350 Interlocken Blvd, Broomfield, CO, 80021. Ability to come in-office ...
Location: The IKE AI Team Engineering Team in our Colorado office at 350 Interlocken Blvd, Broomfield, CO, 80021. Ability to come in-office as needed (3+ times a week).
Salary: Anticipated annual compensation will be $85,000 - $130,000 flexible based on relevant experience. This is a full-time opportunity that offers full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with match, and generous paid-time-off and holiday time.
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, matching 401K, and plenty of paid time off
- Make an impact - all of our employees contribute to our product and process! (Even our job descriptions)
- We are an established, public, well-funded company
- We have real customers! Our product is in-demand and there is a real need for it (no dotcom tomfoolery here!)
- Innovative culture - We foster a culture of Mad Inventing, challenging each other to learn new skills and make interesting contraptions in our spare time.
- Flexible work environment - we trust our employees to do their work because they want to, not because they're forced to
AI / Machine Learning Engineer Role Summary (Not Your Average Engineer Position):
The Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning Engineer will be a key contributor to the engineering project specific to a product, a core of AI/ML functionality and additional features in AI/ML with different methods of persistence and integration. You will research solutions to engineering problems, design solutions with best practices, create the solutions either as an individual contributor and/or by mentoring/peer programming with other software engineers.
The role will be a key member of the AI Team, and will have a strong understanding of the product vision, the current product platform and supporting architecture, along with a strong technical background in relevant technologies.
Since a best-in-class infrastructure platform is critical, this role will have the responsibility of ensuring that ikeGPS' infrastructure platforms perform at best in class with a focus on information security management, system uptime and customer ease of use. This will require working closely with other Team Leads and the System Architect.
Inherent in the role is a desire to be proactive and focus on continuous improvement, resulting in a culture of high performance.
AI / Machine Learning Engineer Responsibilities:
- Implement the assigned requirements and features, set and report on deliverables and timelines.
- Adhere to best practices for development within the Agile framework
- Ensure all projects are current and in source control.
- Provide inputs and proof of concept work to demonstrate 'The Art of the Possible' and help stakeholders understand what can be achieved using these technologies
- Track and monitor AI / ML model performance over time to ensure customer satisfaction
- Coordinate with relevant contractors / partners to ensure best in class architectures and designs
AI / Machine Learning Engineer Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant area preferred but not required
- Proven experience using Python with at least one popular AI library (TensorFlow, PyTorch or OpenAI)
- Demonstrable capability to use with Keras, Cafe or a similar Python interface for artificial neural networks
- Machine Learning Experience (Model training and tuning, Data preparation, Neural networks for prediction, Activity recognition in videos)
- SHAP analysis and other model interrogation methods
- Data Augmentation
- Basic Linux
AI / Machine Learning Engineer Preferred Qualifications:
- Relevant qualifications in AI / Machine Learning
- Experience with Pose Estimation (MediaPipe or OpenPose) for objects (not human pose estimation) and Object recognition with segmentation (not just bounding boxes)
- LIDAR Recognition/Training datasets for object recognition in LIDAR
- Unity 3D
- Python language Bindings
- CUDA programming
- Integral Calculus
- Trigonometry (law of tangents a plus)
- Probability mathematics
- Agile / Scrum team environment
- JSON Based Restful Web Services
- AWS, Docker or Kubernetes
- Experience working with offshore partners
The United States and Canada are in the middle of a communications boom. The drive for more bandwidth is fueling amazing growth in the deployment of fiber and wireless networks. ikeGPS is changing the way communication companies like AT&T, Verizon, and Crown Castle deploy fiber and wireless networks. IKE Analyze from ikeGPS is achieving rapid adoption because we simply help communication companies deploy networks faster and safer while lower deployment costs through better efficiency.
Our integrated field to cloud solutions allow our customers and partners to measure and assess
Utility Poles and infrastructure using a unique combination of Laser, GPS, IMU, and Photogrammetry technologies, all based on a custom-built Android platform and corresponding Cloud service. We combine that with a killer team to create a full solution that delights customers in every way.
ikeGPS' Core Values:
We are a collective of pole measurement analysts, scientists, field data collectors, and
customer advocates. We are on this planet to make a profound change in the lives of those
we serve - every human connected through the workflow of pole provisioning projects.
Together, we are building the power and communications infrastructure of the future.
Like many companies, we have our values. Our values are ours and we wear them in our own way. They guide us and they personify us. Our values are not something we leave at the office - they are a genuine part of who we are. And well, we think that makes our people exceptional at work and at life.
- Simplicity & clarity.
- Open company. No BS.
- Be yourself. Be the change you seek.
- Manaakitanga; with a literal meaning of 'we rise by lifting others.
- The most important criteria for this role are a genuine fit with these values.
Applicants for this position must be eligible to work in the United States. We are not looking for contract (C2C) hires at this time.