Alternate Solutions is looking for an AI/ML Architect to work closely with Business Stakeholders, Leadership and Technical teams to design a...
Alternate Solutions is looking for an AI/ML Architect to work closely with Business Stakeholders, Leadership and Technical teams to design and develop Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning algorithms. The ideal candidate will be experienced with data science, NLP, big data workloads and containerization. The individual must understand the role AI/ ML plays in Healthcare to design and build highly scalable clinical intelligence platform.
- Work with business and technical teams to identify functional requirements that drive smart healthcare technology solutions to meet customer needs and enables business capability
- Architect, Design and Develop highly scalable machine learning systems and artificial intelligence (AI) software to build clinical intelligence systems
- Mine and analyze data from internal/external data sets to methodically optimize operations across various departments including intake, clinical, revenue cycle
- Perform data/error analysis to continuously improve models, clean and validate data for uniformity and accuracy
- Keeping abreast of developments in application of AI/ML in Healthcare
- Compliance and adherence to all company policies and procedures
- Attends in-office meetings, participates in meetings, and attends educational programs as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science, Data science, Mathematics, or related field
- At least 10+ years of overall IT experience primarily in the field of Data & Analytics, Big Data, AI/ML
- Proven experience with machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow/Keras, PyTorch and Pandas
- Proven experience with classical data analysis such as Classification, Regression, Clustering and deep learning models such as RNN, CNN, GAN
- Proven experience with various data and AI related services in AWS (Textract, SageMaker, Comprehend)
- Proven experience building scalable solutions leveraging Docker, Kubernetes, AWS ECS
- Advanced knowledge of Python, R
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
We can't wait to meet you!
Alternate Solutions Health Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer.