SafeNet Consulting is searching for Artificial Intelligence Developers responsible for engineering cognitive applications to ...
SafeNet Consulting is searching for Artificial Intelligence Developers responsible for engineering cognitive applications to solve business problems using leading AI technology frameworks. They will be expected to be hands on as well as guide and mentor new engineers on the team.
Technologies & Experience Needed:
- Programming Languages: C#, Python
- Minimum 2+ years of building and deploying applications
- Ability to learn and use APIs (like face recognition, image analytics, text analytics, Object detection, Natural Language Processing, forecasting, etc.) from leading tech vendors to build Cognitive applications
- Understanding of Machine Learning & Deep Learning techniques & industry applications
- Verifying data quality, and/or ensuring it via data cleaning
- Training models and tuning their hyperparameters
- Experience in machine learning model development, optimization, cloud processing, data storage, pipelines, and embedded environments.
- Data exchange technologies like JSON, HTML, CSV
- Experience designing and building RESTful web services
- Experience with Agile methodology and strong knowledge of software development best practices
- Experience interacting with cross-functional teams for requirements gathering, review and testing
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to work as part of a SafeNet team or independently
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with No SQL databases (i.e. MongoDB, Hadoop, Hive Spark, etc.), data streaming and integrating unstructured data will be plus
- Familiarity with Pandas, Scikit-learn, OpenCV, NLTK
- Exposure to rules engines e.g. drools, ESBs e.g. MuleSoft & integration with enterprise systems
- Knowledge and hands on experience on implementation of Chatbot using Microsoft Bot Framework, API.AI or Watson
- Experience working in a DevOps environment, and using industry standard tools (GIT/OneStash, JIRA)
- Exposure to Azure Cognitive services, Azure Machine Learning, ML.Net, AutoML and/or ML Studio
- Experience with at least one of the modern distributed Machine Learning and Deep Learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, MxNet Caffe, and Keras.