About Cerno Health
Cerno Health is an early stage digital health company based in the SF bay area developing objective monitoring tools fo...
About Cerno Health
Cerno Health is an early stage digital health company based in the SF bay area developing objective monitoring tools for early detection and longitudinal monitoring of chronic disorders.
The company's first technology is a sleep disorder detection tool that leverages Cerno Health's proprietary deep learning technology to evaluate sleep architecture and patterns to provide actionable insights for optimal sleep clinical care.
- Implementation of machine learning solutions for sleep-related applications using physiological time series data in python
- Implementation of pipelines to support algorithm development
- Collaborate closely with production teams to provide input/output requirements and guidance for deploying the algorithms
- Monitor the performance of deployment
- Document results in confluence for internal use, publications and patents
- MS or Ph.D. degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Biomedical Engineering or equivalent years of experience
- Demonstrated experience in training, validation and testing of deep learning models including but not limited to RNN and CNN
- Hands-on experience in data pipeline and AWS services such as EC2, S3 and DynamoDB
- Demonstrated experience in signal processing applications and time series data
- Strong python programming skill, TensorFlow, Keras, NumPy and Pandas and version control
- Self motivated, independent and proactive with great communication skills
- Experience in developing, monitoring and debugging production system software using AWS services including but not limited to S3, Lambda, SageMaker, DynamoDB and EC2
- Comfortable working in a seed-stage startup environment
- Good understanding of physiological signals
Visa sponsorship is not available.
Possible to work remotely.