Riverside Research is seeking an experienced Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning to provide support to the DoD's Joint Artificial Int...
Riverside Research is seeking an experienced Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning to provide support to the DoD's Joint Artificial Intelligence Center (JAIC), which is focused on the direction, synchronization, and modernization of Artificial Intelligence across the DoD enterprise. This individual will provide subject matter expertise to support the following: Development of strategies to reduce technology and non-technology barriers to AI adoption; Ensuring relevant missions are operating consistently to identify and exploit modernization opportunities; Coordination of information flow across the Directorate and with other relevant Directorates; Management of taskers and monitoring of performance measures; Elucidation of use cases for AI; and delivering sustainable, useful, and reliable AI products.
This position is contingent upon contract award.
All positions at Riverside Research require ship.
- Use machine learning and analytical techniques to create scalable solutions for business problems
- Drive real-time model implementations and new feature creations as part of the JAIC team
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses, model development, model validation, and model implementation
- Collaborate with data engineers, data scientists, and infrastructure engineers to develop and deploy and model pipelines, applying ML and data science techniques in design distributed and large-scale processing systems
- Coordinate science and technology research and development (R&D) outreach, and engagement efforts to help advance sensitive ML capability development efforts via technical leadership of external ML contracts
- Writing production-level, re-usable, easy-to-interpret code in R, Python (required), Java, C++, or other languages, while engaging in collaborative code reviews and providing technical feedback to improve existing ML model performance
- Active DoD TS/SCI Clearance
- Bachelor's Degree (Master's preferred) in data science, machine learning, statistics, computer science, applied math, or related highly quantitative field
- 4-8 years of research experience in machine learning, speed multimodal sensing, or related areas
- Experience with natural processing language (NLP) model or deep learning (DL) model building
- Experience with two or more coding languages, including Python
- Extensive knowledge of machine learning model evaluation metrics and best practices
- provided by Dice