About Zepp Health
Zepp Health (NYSE: ZEPP) is one of the world's largest smart wearable technology companies. With Zepp Health's proven AI...
About Zepp Health
Zepp Health (NYSE: ZEPP) is one of the world's largest smart wearable technology companies. With Zepp Health's proven AI algorithms, massive data sets and analytical capabilities, global distribution channels, and demonstrated success launching international products in the health tech space.
We are looking for research scientists with a passion for developing and using machine learning to transform wearable devices into intelligent health experiences. You will join a well funded startup team, growing in the Seattle area, of interdisplinary and accomplished research scientists focused on delivering cutting edge machine learning technologies to the health space.
As a member of this team, you will have the opportunity to use your deep understanding of machine learning, artificial intelligence, and data science to solve challenging technical problems to deliver the next generation of Zepp health navigation experiences. You will perform fundamental research by defining, designing, implementing, and evaluating new machine learning models and algorithms to solve challenging problems involving unique data and objectives. In this role, you will collaborate with product and engineering teams across Zepp, and see projects through to deployment on over billion Zepp devices worldwide.
- Expertise in developing machine learning algorithms and tools
- Demonstrated contributions in one or more of the following fields related to machine learning: deep learning, search, recommender system, NLP, optimization, reinforcement learning, and related topics
- Demonstrated, via publications or products, interest in applying machine learning methods to health related problems and data
- Ability to distill vague product experiences into concrete problem definitions
- Skilled in explaining and presenting analyses and machine learning concepts to a broad technical audience
- Experience using Python, C/C++, Java or other programming language for machine learning
- Proficiency developing large scale models using modern machine learning packages (e.g. TensorFlow, PyTorch)
Your responsibilities include:
Researching, developing, and implementing the most innovative machine learning, artificial intelligence, statistics, applied to unique health data and problems
Actively engaging with the academic community by publishing papers and presenting your work
Providing technical guidance to engineering/product teams on the machine learning approaches appropriate for a task
Education & Experience
PhD in CS, ECE, Stats, Math, Physics or related fields
- 2+ years of research experience after PhD
- Publications in the leading machine learning, computer vision, NLP, and health venues.
- Strong fundamentals in problem solving, algorithm design, and model building, including statistical analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Passion for creating new technologies with high product impact
Zepp Health is an Equal Opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (for example: she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).