SHIFT: Day Job
Your innovation. Our impact . At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundat...
SHIFT: Day Job
Your innovation. Our impact . At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater health for our communities, and greater experiences for our customers. Innovation is a top priority. Here, you'll have an opportunity to work in a collaborative environment that brings together industry leaders and technology experts, so together we can drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to create solutions and programs that can truly make a difference at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Digital IT Compliance Manager
**This position can be located within 50 miles of any Anthem office**
Works with system analysts, software designers and programmers to evaluate, design and implement compliance controls as applicable. Works with moderate guidance and is responsible for collaborating with stakeholders to analyze, evaluate and enhance compliance to internal standards, contracts, laws and regulations. Evaluates the internal control and risk environment within the Digital organization. Continuously assesses opportunities to improve the internal control environment within the Digital organization.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and document a technical framework that supports the primary Data Security policies
- Performs comprehensive testing and monitoring of technical controls to ensure adherence to internal standards, contracts, and regulations. This includes conducting data integrity reviews to ensure data is accurate, complete, reliable and timely. Provides feedback to impacted parties for the purpose of improving quality going forward.
- Identify current and emerging risks associated with digital compliance.
- Document effective procedures to identify and address applicable Privacy and IT Compliance requirements, and to ensure that data is being collected and used in accordance with those requirements.
- Develop and implement tests for validating only required data is being collected, that it is handled in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, and the appropriate methods for ensuring accuracy are in place.
- Promote Privacy and Data Security awareness and assist with the development of applicable training.
- Identify current and emerging risks associated with IT Compliance.
- Monitor the development and execution of IT Compliance Corrective Action Plans and initiatives to resolve identified control deficiencies and achieve process improvement opportunities.
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders across the enterprise to ensure that controls are in place and working effectively.
- Analyze data to identify anomalies and risk mitigation actions
- Work closely with other IT team members and end users to provide solutions based on business requirements during all phases of the development and life cycle management process
- Participate in IT controls and compliance external audits and lead support of IT audits
- Provides performance feedback to team members and resource managers
BA/BS in information systems or related major; minimum of 3 years technical compliance/auditing experience and 3-5 year's experience in broad-based information systems, full life-cycle application development and/or building enterprise applications and/or data warehouse planning and development or an equivalent combination of education and experience required. Minimum of 5 year's experience in a technical compliance/audit position.
- Experience in digital transformation knowledge and concepts
- CISA Certification Preferred
- Experience working for a large technical company in IT Compliance
- Knowledge and Experience with AI- Required
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America's Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions. - provided by Dice